Wee Songs ~ Pre-Reader Level
Wee Songs is a magical new series of piano works that makes melodic improvisation fun! Each piece includes opportunities to improvise and experiment with sound and rhythm. These pre-staff pieces, full of fun imagery and descriptions, are perfect for any pre-grade 1 level student. Come and play with the week folk! This folio contains three titles: Goblins, Goblins, Pixie Parade and Will-o'-the Wisp.
This volume is perfect for you if you want:
- original songs with improv for the pre-grade 1 student
- colourful imagery to stimulate the imagination
- to include improvisation in your young student's piano lesson
- a whimsical theme that continues through each level
- music that can be taught by rote
For the continuing student: also available as PDF downloads from Debra Wanless:
Wee Songs Volume 3 (Approx. Grades 6-8) COMING SOON!